Injectable H1N1 is available for pregnant women
Here you will find patient handouts, internet resources, web sites of cross-covering physician practices. Most importantly, you will find our patient portal where you can provide us with health information for your record, access a personal health record, and communicate with us in a secure fashion.
HealthCare Support Portal facilitates better communication with Dr. Hutchison’s office by providing convenient 24/7 access from the comfort and privacy of your own home or office. Using your secure portal you will be able to:
- Communicate with our practice, securely and efficiently.
- View your Personal Health Records.
- Review your lab results.
- View the date and time of upcoming appointments.
- Manage your personal information.
To login to Healthcare Support Portal, or to Pre-Register with Dr. Hutchinson, click here.
- Diabetes Life dlife.com/
- Latest ZIKA Update from the CDC: www.cdc.gov/zika/
- Swine flu (h1n1 flu) information for pregnant women. www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/clinician_pregnant.htm
- An excellent introduction to polycystic ovarian syndrome including symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment. www.womentowomen.com
- North American Menopause Society www.menopause.org
- National Osteoporosis Foundation www.nof.org
- Health & Nutrition Information for Pregnant & Breastfeeding Women http://www.choosemyplate.gov/pregnancy-breastfeeding.html
- Information about cystic fibrosis carrier screening http://cff.org
- Register at St. Joseph’s for your delivery or prenatal classes http://www.carondelet.org or email
Cord blood companies:
- Cord Blood Registry www.cordblood.com
- Viacord www.viacord.com
- Cryo-Cell www.cryo-cell.com
- Save the Cord Foundation (Handout) www.savethecordfoundation.org
- Excellent site for general OB/GYN related issues. www.obgyn.net
- The “What to Expect When You’re Expecting” website www.whattoexpect.com
- Medication Use during pregnancy and lactation – CDC website – www.cdc.gov/treatingfortwo/
- Patient Education (English and Spanish) – http://www.acog.org/patients/FAQS
- Morning Sickness
- Working Out
- Safe Medications List
- Cervical Cancer Screenings
- Common Concerns During Pregnancy
- Safe Medications During Pregnancy
- Over the Counter Meds Safe During Pregnancy
- First Trimester
- Third Trimester
- Bowel Prep
- Fetal Movement Counting
- Flu Shots (while pregnant)
- Instructions for Oral Contraceptives
- Oral Contraceptives
- Information Release Authorization
- Notice of Privacy Practice
- Payment of Service