Injectable H1N1 is available for pregnant women. Check the Newspapers, TV, and Health Department for vaccination locations.
Here you will find patient handouts, internet resources, web sites of cross covering physician practices. Most importantly, you will find our patient portal where you can provide us with health information for your record, access a personal health record, and communicate with us in a secure fashion.
HealthCare Support Portal facilitates better communication with Dr. Hutchison’s office by providing convenient 24/7 access from the comfort and privacy of your own home or office. Using your secure portal you will be able to:
- Communicate with our practice, securely and efficiently.
- View your Personal Health Records.
- Review your lab results.
- View date and time of upcoming appointments.
- Manage your personal information.
To login to Healthcare Support Portal, or to Pre-Register with Dr. Hutchinson, click here.
- Diabetes Life dlife.com/
- Latest ZIKA Update from the CDC: www.cdc.gov/zika/
- Swine flu (h1n1 flu) information for pregnant women. www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/clinician_pregnant.htm
- An excellent introduction to polycystic ovarian syndrome including symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment. www.womentowomen.com
- North American Menopause Society www.menopause.org
- National Osteoporosis Foundation www.nof.org
- Health & Nutrition Information for Pregnant & Breastfeeding Women http://www.choosemyplate.gov/pregnancy-breastfeeding.html
- Information about cystic fibrosis carrier screening http://cff.org
- Register at St. Joseph’s for your delivery or prenatal classes http://www.carondelet.org or email
Cord blood companies:
- Cord Blood Registry www.cordblood.com
- Viacord www.viacord.com
- Cryo-Cell www.cryo-cell.com
- Save the Cord Foundation (Handout) www.savethecordfoundation.org
- Excellent site for general OB/GYN related issues. www.obgyn.net
- The “What to Expect When You’re Expecting” website www.whattoexpect.com
- Medication Use during pregnancy and lactation – CDC website – www.cdc.gov/treatingfortwo/
- Patient Education (English and Spanish) – http://www.acog.org/patients/
- Morning Sickness
- Working Out
- Safe Medications List
- Cervical Cancer Screenings
- Common Concerns During Pregnancy
- Safe Medications During Pregnancy
- Over the Counter Meds Safe During Pregnancy
- First Trimester
- Third Trimester
- Bowel Prep
- Fetal Movement Counting
- Flu Shots (while pregnant)
- Instructions for Oral Contraceptives
- Oral Contraceptives
- Information Release Authorization
- Notice of Privacy Practice
- Payment of Service